www.facebook.com/leahwilliamsphotography

www.facebook.com/leahwilliamsphotography


Powered by Blogger.



Saturday, July 28, 2012

Riley Turns Four

| | 0 comments

I started off the week with miss Riley's birthday party at Jump.  I was essentially a gift from her aunt (my friend, Becca), who asked me to go.  This was my first "event," so to speak, but despite the nerves, I think the pictures turned out great!  I chased kids around, climbed on inflatable slides, laughed as they danced and played, and of course, sang Happy Birthday.  It was actually easier than a traditional shoot because the kids didn't always realize they were being photographed, meaning I got some real smiles!


A few days later I headed up Bent Mountain with Ri, mom, and brother for the second part of her shoot, where we got some pictures on their new farm.  Riley made sure to say "cheese" the entire time...she literally didn't stop and it was adorable!  I completely fell in love with the place and wish I could have it as my studio.  They are tearing down the old farmhouse, and although I know it's necessary, it breaks my heart because it's beautiful!  Beautiful setting to match a beautiful subject...happy 4th birthday, Riley!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance