www.facebook.com/leahwilliamsphotography

www.facebook.com/leahwilliamsphotography


Powered by Blogger.



Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Cousin Love

| | 0 comments
I have gotten so behind on posting pictures...finals, Christmas shopping, another trip to New York, catching up with high school friends, and New Years Eve party planning all got the better of me this past month.  Now that all that is finished, I have three weeks to sit and do nothing - but instead of doing absolutely nothing, I am now going to update my blogs :)

My cousin, Sydney, had been asking for a few months if I could take pictures for her, so we decided to go outside on Thanksgiving and do a shoot in the backyard for fun.  We wanted all the cousins in the pictures, but I'm not big on using tripods, so that took me out of the mix, and Spencer was inside doing who knows what.  So it just ended up being three out of five (Kara, Syd, and Reid), but hey, we still had fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance