www.facebook.com/leahwilliamsphotography

www.facebook.com/leahwilliamsphotography


Powered by Blogger.



Monday, July 15, 2013

Christeen & Cash

| | 0 comments
My first NYC wedding with Ryan.  I hadn't shot a wedding since November 2012, almost eight months before.  I had forgotten how long of a day this job calls for (I leave my apartment around 8:30 am and don't return until 1 am).  However, I had also forgotten just how rewarding this long day is.  For the first time in eight months, I got the chance to be a part of the most important day of someone's life.  I got to help make it happen.  To help make it memorable.

As they say, a picture is worth 1000 words.  Getting to take the picture is too.




The dogs were an integral part of the day

On the phone with her groom 


 She actually ran back down the aisle right after this...


The flower girls were entertained by coloring books the whole night

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance