www.facebook.com/leahwilliamsphotography

www.facebook.com/leahwilliamsphotography


Powered by Blogger.



Monday, July 15, 2013

Erica & Dan Eric

| | 0 comments

I love "aha moments."  When the lightbulb comes on.  Like finally balancing the chemical equation you've been staring at for 30 minutes.  Or perhaps deciding where you want to take yourself in life.  Or, in my case, realizing I am now comfortable enough to shoot a wedding on my own.

I walked away from this event knowing that.  I walked away more confident than ever.  Readier than ever.

And since then, I have booked two weddings of my own.  Life is taking me down a much different path than I ever expected, but for the first time, I'm totally okay with that.


The ring bearer was the cutest (well, one of the ring bearers...there were four)



 Stunning, isn't she?


She gave me this face after peeking into the church and seeing all 450 guests


They had a beautiful choreographed first dance

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance