www.facebook.com/leahwilliamsphotography

www.facebook.com/leahwilliamsphotography


Powered by Blogger.



Sunday, September 16, 2012

Nick Comes to Blacksburg

| | 0 comments

The first time I met Nicholas, he was less than 24 hours old.  The first time I photographed him, he was only two weeks old.  But somehow five months have passed, and the sleepy newborn from back then has turned into a smiling, giggling baby!

I hadn't seen Shelley or Nick since the week I left for school, so they made a last-minute trek up to Blacksburg for the afternoon to have lunch with Emily and me on Saturday.  After eating at West End (side note:  carting a stroller through a college dining hall is pretty awkward...don't do it), we figured we may as well get a few pictures to use on Nick's baptism announcement while my camera and baby boy were actually in the same city for once.

We got these done in about 20 minutes (and also figured out my apartment makes a pretty good studio)...doesn't he just make you want to smile??


Credit goes to my mom for the cute outfit and blanket :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance