www.facebook.com/leahwilliamsphotography

www.facebook.com/leahwilliamsphotography


Powered by Blogger.



Thursday, October 25, 2012

Big Moments

| | 0 comments

One thing I love about being a photographer - getting the chance to be a part of the "big" moments in people's lives.  I love watching memories be created and freezing it all with the camera (yes it's cheesy, sorry not sorry).  A few weeks ago, I joined the Winterer's for one of these special moments in celebrating Nick's baptism.  This was my first time seeing the inside of the cathedral at St. Andrew's - so breathtaking!  I also photographed the reception at Shelley's after, and got to eat some yummy food (this seems to be a major recurring theme with this job...).  Love this sweet boy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance