www.facebook.com/leahwilliamsphotography

www.facebook.com/leahwilliamsphotography


Powered by Blogger.



Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall Break in Blacksburg

| | 0 comments

When the mountains began to transform from blue-green to red, orange, and yellow, I vowed that I was not going to miss the opportunity for the beautiful shots that fall makes possible.  Of course, school and work got in the way, and I realized we were already halfway through October - pretty soon the trees would be bare and I'd have to wait a whole year to utilize that golden light and colorful backdrop again.  Luckily, fall break gave me an open Friday morning, so I grabbed my good friend and former roommate, Nicole, and we headed out to get the pictures I had been wanting.

There is no denying that Blacksburg is GORGEOUS during this season, and these images prove it.  We explored an abandoned house on Patrick Henry (I needed to test out the location for Laura's bridal portraits in a month), and though it's a pretty house, the front porch isn't nearly as awesome as the Guzo farmhouse unfortunately.  We acted like little kids playing in the leaves, but anyone who knows Nicole and I know that we usually do not act our age...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance