www.facebook.com/leahwilliamsphotography

www.facebook.com/leahwilliamsphotography


Powered by Blogger.



Monday, October 29, 2012

Katie - Class of 2013

| | 0 comments

I was so excited when Katie asked me to do her senior pictures a few months ago, but I had to hold in that excitement because she wanted to wait until fall to do the shoot.  Now I'm glad I was patient - fall offers some beautiful golden light and an array of colors, and I even had time to plan for some cool shots (usually I just make stuff up on the spot).

Thank you to Black Dog Architectural Salvage and to the Guzo family for letting us use your locations as a backdrop last week.  Katie, thanks for being a guinea pig for some of my ideas and for making my job easy and fun - you were totally worth the three month wait!


(Press the arrows - this one doesn't play on its own)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance