www.facebook.com/leahwilliamsphotography

www.facebook.com/leahwilliamsphotography


Powered by Blogger.



Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Bridals in Blacksburg

| | 0 comments
Bridal portraits...check!  Laura knew she wanted to get her pictures done at her old school (also the school of quite a few of her family members), so she and her mom headed up to Blacksburg a couple of weeks ago for portraits.  We spent the day romping around campus and got some great shots at all of the iconic Virginia Tech locations.  Walking around campus with a girl in a wedding dress was pretty awkward...but at least I wasn't the one in the wedding dress!

I am slowly dying inside because I can't post any of these images until after the wedding - I already have a few picked out for the blog and Facebook.  I've been showing a few family members and neighbors and have gotten some good feedback so far.  Laura, you are going to make a beautiful bride - but I sure wish May 25 would get here already!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance