www.facebook.com/leahwilliamsphotography

www.facebook.com/leahwilliamsphotography


Powered by Blogger.



Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Photography Overload (and I love it)

| | 0 comments

I have been home for Thanksgiving break for four days now and have been a picture-taking, speed-editing, Facebooking, Instagramming machine.  I feel like I've had my camera around my neck and Lightroom open on my computer the entire time I've been in Roanoke, but I'm not complaining!  I'm getting good business doing something I love and for that I am beyond thankful.

This past weekend I took family photos...It was a big group which I was a little nervous for, but as I've found over and over again, there is a first time for everything and it all works out once I get in my groove.  They were a fun group, we didn't freeze to death, and little Witt had the cutest smile!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance