www.facebook.com/leahwilliamsphotography

www.facebook.com/leahwilliamsphotography


Powered by Blogger.



Tuesday, November 20, 2012

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

| | 0 comments

My friend Becca asked me to do Christmas card pictures for her family (side note...one of my favorite families ever - I always have so much fun with them), so last night I headed over to the Bishop house to check that off the list while I'm in town.  I wanted to do something fun for the kids because real smiles and laughs = better shots.  I've seen Santa hats, reindeer antlers, ornaments, etc.  And I've seen the Christmas light idea a lot lately (which I love), but I wanted to do something different.  So I thought why not use some holiday-colored glitter?

And as you can see, that's exactly what we did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance